Saturday, September 28, 2013

You are my Coverpage

You are my coverpage
bhai
I look up  at you
as in reference every time 
and for times you were not around, 
when my heart sunk
known-unknown fears
smear  all over the restless soul
I seek , I seek for You
Who is so close a confidant
an ever  promising hand
and a traveller peace-bound

For i am hesitant,
Silent like the dead, at times
the pampered heart
limits to pour down
and the stubborn ink
resists flowing smooth
for only, and only
if you won’t listen to me
in a busy schedule perhaps-
the other hour
in an  appointment with moods
the other day
But you have  it always, “time”
for. unconditional is your concern
for I am your darling baby- sister

Queries , Self -bothered
quietly disturbed often
like the unsettled ripples
reluctant to open up
but when they text to you
you are reasonable
calmly patient and Patiently calm
Where conviction  is a  virtue
there you are


A priceless gift you are
for a consideration-lawful,
I have you-my darling brother
Worth  this and many lives
for a bond so strong we share
For the  love  ever -fresh and green

to refresh memories
eagerly  ever ready
for I am  lively alive
in the days younger form now
with the same you-
 the yester year’s old book
this day’s  new cover page
Reasons unfamiliar
beyond  and without peace
when I stammer
and solutions seem so far
 you settle me stable
for  they get absolved in you
when I am hold tight
and no more they feel deserted,
thoughts are put to rest
when she  volunteers to surrender
the “paper” holds them  dear
emotions get  haven
in  all the  coming months  and years

 you lift up the  hesitant spirit
dark , dumb and dull
you nourish the confidence
pale ,dim and low
But this is how
I belong to/with You
in all my  smiles and tears
For you are my cover page

  

Colourful   you are
adept and seasoned with jeje (grandpa)
innovative & young with a toddler
actively smart with time
Crispy with blended literature
for you are the novel cover page


While You struggle to be you
I learn to be I
from you , with you
I am what I am
Only for those Some days
when i walk beside/along with You


proud , I am
in  all your praise
for you have been my favourite
for you  are my  hero
the colourful-ever new cover  page





No comments:

Post a Comment