Saturday, March 18, 2017

Deep inside my heart
Secure in my soul
I live you every day
Yesterday, Today,
And the would-be-day
Winter, summer, spring and fall
Every season, pleasant or worse,
I live you every moment
Ask not from when and how.

I live you
No matter you least but
Mostly better understand me
I live you for no reason,
Couched on my mind the whole day
You are comfort so smooth
Rough at times for reasons just
But I live you in every mood
Ask not from when and how

I live you
In complains and excuses
You come late every other day
No more I find you the same
But you handle with care
Caressing me, my fussy hair,
kissing my forehead
Off to bed with promise
A long drive-this weekend
I live you in self weaved moments
Ask not from when and how

I live you
When solitude pens you down
You murmur to me
And I listen to you from nowhere
You then awake in my dreams and
Settle calm in my thoughts,
We tap the floor together
Arms around my waist
I live you in every single minute
Ask not from when and how


I live you
Since the day we met over tea
Till this day we are blessed and married
I live you in your past, our today
Your ‘before-me’ years
And I will continue to live you
In the coming days and months
Forever, for I feel coplete with you
And the way you have been, you are now
But ask not from when and how!!

No comments:

Post a Comment